We hope everyone has stayed healthy and we look forward to seeing everyone soon! Our office will begin regular routine exams on May 21st.
Our top priority is keeping our patients safe. In doing so we are currently seeing patients by appointment-only.
- Routine Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Exams
- Medical/Emergency Visits
- Eyewear Purchases
- Contact Lens Orders
Should you need to make an appointment outside of our normal business hours, please ask and we will gladly accommodate your needs.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- Patients are asked to wear masks as stipulated by our current state and CDC guidelines. Please call if special accommodations are required.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up for your convenience throughout our office.
- Frames handled by previous patients are promptly and thoroughly cleaned.
- Shipping options are available for contact/eyewear purchases.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned in between appointments.
- Exam rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).